Kassidy Hogan is a first-year graduate student from Denver, Colorado studying under the mentorship of Dr. Lawrence Sweet in the Clinical Psychology PhD program. She also completed her undergraduate studies at UGA where she worked as a research assistant in the Institute of Gerontology under Dr. Lisa Renzi-Hammond. Her undergraduate research was a cross-section between public health and neuroscience, with a focus on the diagnosis and prevention of Alzheimer's Disease. She has loved getting to know the Athens community through various volunteer opportunities, including hospice care and tutoring children at Oasis Católico San Rafaela.
- Doctoral Candidate, University of Georgia (2021- present)
- Clinical Psychology Program
- Bachelor of Science, University of Georgia (2017-2021)
- Double major in Biology and Psychology
- Emphasis in Neuroscience
- Minor in Spanish
- Certificate in Healthcare System Navigation