- Graduate Student
- Georgia Decision Laboratory
- Behavioral and Brain Sciences Program
- B.S. Psychology, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, 2009
- B.S. Business Administration, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, 2009
- M.S. Psychology, University of Georgia, 2013
My broad research area is on the social aspect of addictive behavior. Specifically, my research utilizes social network analysis to understand the compositional and structural aspects of pathological gamblers’ networks, as well as the social networks of college students who frequently engage in substance use. Furthermore, I am interested in examining how social networks evolve over time, with regard to the effect of social influence, social selection, and social norms on substance use.