The mission of the Diversity Committee of the UGA Clinical Psychology Program is to foster an atmosphere that promotes open dialogue about cultural issues and to develop the program into an exemplary model for producing culturally competent practitioners and researchers.
- Scholarships and Awards (PDF)
- Minority Resources and Campus Groups (PDF)
- Safe Space Training
- UGA Diversity and Inclusion Certificate opportunity for faculty and staff
- UGA Disability Resource Center
- Undergraduate Psychology Mentoring Program